Thank you for your interest in partnering to help eliminate childhood hunger in our community!
You can choose from the following THREE options to apply your donation:
1. Sponsor an elementary student: $144 per year, or $12 per month*
2. Sponsor a middle school student: $200 per year or $17 per month
OR a high school student $300 per year, or $25 per month *
*feeds one child every weekend during the school year with 90% of your donation going to food and the other 10% to direct costs for Second Harvest.
Click the child sponsorship button, or, make your check to Second Harvest Bite2Go and send to 1234 E. Front Street Spokane WA 99202. Be sure to specify the intended school if you have one.
3. Become a CORE Investor: CORE investors leverage their dollar to its maximum potential by helping MULTIPLY THE MISSION. CORE investors' Return On Investment is measured by the total number of children served in Spokane County by caring churches and businesses who adopt schools and help feed hungry children on weekends. CORE investors are interested in the impact our adoptive model has in our schools, in our neighborhoods, and for the future of our community.
Click the CORE Investor button, or make your check to At The Core and send to PO box 981 Mead, WA 99021.
Thanks for your interest in At The Core. Please allow for a few days for us to return your contact!